We’re creating team players and future leaders through team sports. Kids get a chance to learn good sportsmanship and teamwork as they practice fundamental skills while having a whole lot of fun. Volunteer coaches provide an additional role model for kids. Your kids will develop friendships and you’ll build a network of like-minded parents.
$0 WITH A FAMILY MEMBERSHIP
Not yet a member? Click here to view New Member promotions.
Already a member? Select a branch or sport from the options below to get started.
The option to upgrade your current membership to a Family Membership monthly plan is also available! Members save an average of $150 on sports registration fees. Stop by our Welcome Center during your next visit or email us at memberservices@ymcaLA.org to learn more.
Branches offering Fall Sports Leagues
- Anderson Munger Family YMCA (Koreatown)
- Ann & Steve Hinchliffe San Pedro & Peninsula YMCA
- Antelope Valley Family YMCA
- Collins & Katz Family YMCA (West LA)
- Crenshaw Family YMCA
- Culver-Palms Family YMCA
- Gardena-Carson Family YMCA
- Ketchum-Downtown YMCA
- Montebello-Commerce YMCA
- North Valley Family YMCA (Porter Ranch)
Youth Sports Programs Offered at the Y
Jr. Clippers Basketball
LA Kings Ball Hockey
LA Galaxy Soccer
Youth Flag Football
* Must have an active Family Membership.