Spring Break Day Camp
Out of school? It’s time for day camp! Campers Assemble! Join our Superhero Training Academy! Explore the science, technology, engineering, art & math behind being the world’s greatest hero! Ideal for working parents, our program provides a safe place for kids when school is closed. You’ll have peace of mind knowing that your child is in good hands, while they’re engaged in fun & meaningful activities. We provide children with a great experience, led by trained, nurturing and caring staff. It’s all about discovery, as kids explore nature, find new talents, try new activities, gain independence and make lasting friendships & memories.
Summer Day Camp
These ultra-spirited, fun-filled day camps are full of big themes, big ideas and big fun! Each week will have a different theme that will guide our activities and enrichment for the week. Set in the YMCA style of different crazy activities each and every day, your camper will have a great time at one of our extraordinary programs.
Summer Child Care
Taking place at one of our Licensed Child Care facilities, children will engage in fun and enriching summer activities, including STEAM, sports & games, enrichment, recreation, fine arts, team building, community service and so much more. Each fun-filled themed week will be jammed packed with opportunities for children to make new friends, try something new and make lasting memories.
Teen Day Camp
The YMCA offers fun and challenging camp activities specifically tailored to preteens and teens. Teens will have fun as they learn, grow and thrive under the guidance of caring, well-trained staff members.
- For information on Summer Teen Day Camps at the Torrance-South Bay YMCA, please email Keli at KeliWelton@ymcaLA.org.
- For information on Summer Teen Day Camps at the North Valley Family YMCA and West Valley Family YMCA, please email our team at ChildCare@ymcaLA.org.
Sports & Specialty Day Camp
With a focus on unique subjects, our phenomenal specialty day camps combine the traditional fun of YMCA camps with a more unique and focused experience. Each specialty camp has a wide range of subjects to children to enjoy, including art, science, sports and recreation.
- For information on Summer Sports & Specialty Day Camps at the Torrance-South Bay YMCA, please email Meghan at MeghanMcGee@ymcaLA.org.
- For information on Summer Sports & Specialty Day Camps at the North Valley Family YMCA, please email Ted at TheodoreRagsac@ymcaLA.org.
- For Summer Sports & Specialty Day Camps at the Collins & Katz YMCA, please email our team at ChildCare@ymcaLA.org.