Focus on your fitness with a free individual membership.
The Y believes in strengthening individuals, their families and communities. With a presence in 10,000 neighborhoods across the country, the Y has the reach and ability to help former players maintain their health and fitness goals in this new chapter.
Through the Trust’s partnership with YMCA of the USA (Y-USA), former players are eligible for a free one-year Individual or Extended Household Membership at a participating YMCA location.
HOW THE YMCA CAN ASSIST YOU:
- Free one-year Individual or Household Extended Membership at a participating YMCA location
- Specialized consultation with trained staff on how to get the most out of your membership
- Personalized fitness options to meet your health and wellness needs
- Access to full service facilities that include an array of features such as access to water fitness and swimming, cardio and weight equipment, basketball and volleyball courts and group fitness classes (NOTE: offerings vary by Y)
- Advance registration and reduced rates on adult programs and classes
- A safe, friendly environment that builds community connections and where customer service is a priority
To earn a one-year individual or household membership, former players and any applicable family members are required to visit the Y four times within the first 30 days of activation. To get a registration form or to inquire about participating locations contact us.
To activate the Individual or Household Membership, former players MUST receive a Registration.
Visit partner website to enroll